Browsing Category

Community

• laura-op-shop-tour-shades-of-blue
    Community

Op Shop Tour

You may have noticed the Op Shop TourΒ link at the top of the blog, well, Laura and I recently took a couple of friends on the first one! Before starting off on the adventure,…

September 28, 2015
  • online-second-hand-etsy
    Community

Types of Second-Hand Shopping // Part 2

Following on from last week’s post about the real life types of second hand shopping you can do, today I’m here to tell you about the different kinds of online second-hand shopping around. TRADE…

September 10, 2015
  • Types-of-Second-Hand-Stores-Feature-Image
    Community

Types of Second-Hand Shopping // Part 1

Today brings us the first part in a two-part series about different types of second hand stores. Because it’s me (Juliet), I’m mainly focusing on clothing but some of this certainly will be relevant…

September 4, 2015
  • ripe-near-me
    Community

Ripe Near Me

Do you have a feijoa tree that just gives and gives….and gives? Have you made enough lemon meringue pie to feed a small army? Is that rosemary bush turning into a rosemary hedge? I…

August 30, 2015
  • Space-Between-upcycled-clothing
    Community

Space Between and Sustainability

You may not know this but I have a degree in Fashion and Textiles, and in my previous life spent lots of time doing production for a small label. Β Although I no longer spend…

August 29, 2015
  • dump-or-not-to-dump
    Community

To Dump or Not To Dump

For the last three years I have been living in an apartment in St Kevin’s Arcade on K’ Rd. A month or so ago we received the dreaded 42 days eviction notice as there…

August 28, 2015